Friday 10 June 2011

Follow Friday/ Book Blogger Hop (16)

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee!


Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

Oh wow, I'm going to be exceptionally boring again and go with Hermione. She's not my favorite character, but I would love to switch places with her and live in the Wizarding World, go to Hogwarts and be mates with Harry and Ron. 

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books!

Question COMING SOON :D

5 comments:

  1. Hermione has been quite the popular choice for this question! Must be the magic drawing everyone in! ;-)

    Happy Friday!

    Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the chance to live in that world - I'd be Hermoine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I considered Hermione also -- It's a good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. Totally with you on Hermione. She's my fav HP character.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are not boring. It would certainly be fun. I agree. Plus she's so smart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)