Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee!
This week's question is:
It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
Wow, I have so many quirky habits, it's gonna be hard to narrow them down....
1. I love pesto. Yes, pesto that you have in salads and pastas. But I love it in sandwiches and on crackers.
2. I have two props used in two of my favorite war dramas. One is a rubber safety Bayonet used on the set of the Pacific. The other is a rubber hand Grenade actually used on the set of Saving Private Ryan. I intend to get a prop from Band of Brothers (my favorite favorite) next.
3. I love and enjoy teaching myself Astronomy. I have always been interested in it, but we were NEVER taught anything about space at school, which I think is disgraceful. So I taught myself.
4. I am trying to teach myself to play the Ukulele. But I just don't have the time at the moment.
5. My favorite film(s) from since I was 8 or 9 is Lord of the Rings. I've watched them hundreds of times over the years. This includes the extended version, and the commentaries and extras. Yet there is one part of the original Return of the King that I haven't seen. It's in the middle of the film and only about 5 seconds long, but I always ALWAYS look away on that part because I have some weird fear about what happens in it. I'm not gonna say what part or what fear it is though, I'll save that for another time. My mum told me not to look on that part when I first saw it (I was like 11 okay), and since then I've still never looked.
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books!