Thursday 28 April 2011

Cover release! The Death Cure by James Dashner

The Death Cure is the third book in the Maze Runner trilogy by James Dashner, and is due for release on October 11th 2011. 

And here we have the much anticipated cover of The Death Cure:


I love the Maze Runner and the Scorch Trails, and I love this cover! Looks like the Gladers are going somewhere cold in this final installment of the trilogy! 

In the UK, they released The Maze Runner with a different cover to the US version, but then never did it for The Scorch Trails, and I'm guessing not for The Death Cure anytime soon. So my trilogy is likely going to look pretty patchy for a while.

But anyway, I really like this cover, there's not much more to say.

What are your thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)