Monday 11 April 2011

It's Monday What are you reading? (7)

Monday's What are you Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey!


First of all, I must apologize for the slow blogging lately. I've been pretty busy with coursework, work and other things. So I haven't had much time for reading or blogging. 

I also still need to write up my Plague review, among other things. So yeah, sorry about that.

Read last week:
Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann

Reading now:
Ravenwild by Peter J. Plasse

Up next: 
Looking for Alaska  by John Green
The Dark Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan

2 comments:

  1. Looking for Alaska looks fabulous!! I am definitely adding it to my list.

    http://cinnamonowl.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard good things about Looking For Alaska... I could use that one for my WHERE Are You Reading map... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)