Tuesday 1 March 2011

February Round-up!

Here, I'm just going to do a little roundup of all the books that I read in February. I would also put the books I brought, but I've lost count of when I brought what! So just the read books for now. I also linked them to my reviews:

1. The Enemy  by Charlie Higson
2. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

I'm actually shocked that I've only read three books in February! Especially considering I read 9 during the course of January.

I started reading a book at the beginning of the month and couldn't get on with it and exchanged it for City of Bones, which is quite a long book. I'm also just about to finish Feed which is close to 600 pages! Now that's a lot for a slow reader like me.

I plan to read a lot more next month, especially with some long awaited books coming for my birthday, which is on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)