Sunday 20 February 2011

Bookstore Wishlist

Bookstores tend to have all the most popular books in them and not always what I am specifically looking for. That's why I buy a lot of my books on Amazon.  They almost always have the book I want, they are much cheaper and hell, they save a trip into town!

But I have my eye on a few recent releases which I have seen and know I'm going to look out for next time I am in a Book shop. These are:



Matched by Ally Condie


The concept of this, instantly grabbed me. Anything dystopic and young adult immediately draws me in. Although the concept does seem interesting, there seems to be quite a strong romance element to it. This is the only thing that has put me off reading it so far. But as my 'to read' list shortens, I think I'm going to give it a try.










The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting 

I'd been very aware of the count down for the realise of this book, and was even quite excited myself. But other books just distracted me and I still haven't read this book. It doesn't appear to be dystopic or Sci Fi as far as I can tell, but I'm also going to give this one a try next time I'm in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)