Wednesday 9 February 2011

Dystopia Reading Challenge

I love Dystopia books and since the summer I've read loads, so I thought it would be perfect to take part in this Dystopia Reading Challenge!

Here is the link where you can find out about it: http://bareadingchallenges.blogspot.com/p/dystopia-challenge.html

I'm going for challenge level 2. Contagion meaning that I will have to try and read 15 books before the end of the year, which sounds pretty easy for me. I read loads of the most popular dystopia books last year, so I'm gonna have to do some digging for more, which I'm sure won't be a huge problem.

Here's the Dystopia books that I read last year: 
  1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
  2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.
  3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.
  4. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan.
  5. The Maze Runner by James Dashner.
  6. The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan.
  7. The Declaration by Gemma Malley.
  8. Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman. 
  9. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness.
  10. The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness.
  11. Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness.
  12. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner. 
And here is a list of the Dystopia books I've read so far this year: 
  1. Unwind by Neal Shusterman.
  2. Knife Edge by Malorie Blackman.
  3. The Giver by Lois Lowry.
  4. Uglies by Scott Westerfield. 
  5. Pretties by Scott Westerfield.
  6. The Enemy by Charlie Higson. 
And finally, here is a list of Dystopia books that I could read for this challenge: 
  1. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder.
  2. Specials by Scott Westerfield. 
  3. Matched by Allyson Braithwaite Condie.
  4. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro.
  5. Shades of Gray by Jasper Fforde.
  6. The Death Cure by James Dashner.
  7. Little Brother by Cory Doctorow.
  8. Feed by M. T. Anderson. 
  9. The Running Man by Stephen King. 
  10. Incarceration by Catherine Fisher.
  11. The Compound by A. S. Bodeen. 
  12. Feed by Mira Grant. 
  13. Battle Royale by Koushun Takami.
  14. 1984 by George Orwell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)