Here is the link where you can find out about it: http://bareadingchallenges.blogspot.com/p/dystopia-challenge.html
I'm going for challenge level 2. Contagion meaning that I will have to try and read 15 books before the end of the year, which sounds pretty easy for me. I read loads of the most popular dystopia books last year, so I'm gonna have to do some digging for more, which I'm sure won't be a huge problem.
Here's the Dystopia books that I read last year:
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan.
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner.
- The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan.
- The Declaration by Gemma Malley.
- Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman.
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness.
- The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness.
- Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness.
- The Scorch Trials by James Dashner.
And here is a list of the Dystopia books I've read so far this year:
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman.
- Knife Edge by Malorie Blackman.
- The Giver by Lois Lowry.
- Uglies by Scott Westerfield.
- Pretties by Scott Westerfield.
- The Enemy by Charlie Higson.
And finally, here is a list of Dystopia books that I could read for this challenge:
- Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder.
- Specials by Scott Westerfield.
- Matched by Allyson Braithwaite Condie.
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro.
- Shades of Gray by Jasper Fforde.
- The Death Cure by James Dashner.
- Little Brother by Cory Doctorow.
- Feed by M. T. Anderson.
- The Running Man by Stephen King.
- Incarceration by Catherine Fisher.
- The Compound by A. S. Bodeen.
- Feed by Mira Grant.
- Battle Royale by Koushun Takami.
- 1984 by George Orwell.