Sunday 27 February 2011

Follow my Book Blog Friday


I know I'm a bit late for this, but I've seen this put in with a lot of other Book Blog Hop posts, so I thought I might as well do this as well! It's hosted by Parajunkie if you are interested in joining.

The question this week is:

Share your current favorite TV show?

Band of Brothers! 



To be honest, this is always my favorite TV show. It's based around a true story of a company of paratroopers during WW2. It follows them from training until the taking of the Eagles Nest. I've always loved/been interested in true life combat memoirs from WW2 (I've read a lot of them), and in my opinion, Band of Brothers is one of the very best war portrayals, and unfortunately, it's highly underrated. It's also along the same wave-length as Saving Private Ryan and The Pacific, which just came out this year. As they both co-created by Tom Hanks and Steven Speilberg. 

I could go on for ever about how much I love this mini-series, but I think I'll stop there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)