Monday 28 February 2011

It's Monday What are you reading? (1)


This is my first Monday What are you Reading, and this meme is hosted by Lisa's World of Books! I thought that this would be a great opportunity to plan out my books, as well as sharing them! I've put the books' links to their Shelfari page, if you are interested in learning more. And the links of the Read books to my review!

Read:
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Reading: 
Feed by Mira Grant
 Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder


Hoping to read:
 City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
The Replacement  by Brenna Yovanoff




5 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about The Replacement and want to read it myself. Hope you enjoy and I love the pic your cat zonked out on the books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh, thanks so much! She does love her books :) And yeah I'm really looking forward to reading the Replacement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the meme. Sounds like you had a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELCOME!!!! Looks like some good reading!!

    Dollycas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to read Feed myself!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :)