Wednesday 9 February 2011

Inside Out and City of Bones

Today I finally got Inside Out, the book that I've been meaning to get for ages. It was 3 for 2 and I spent about 78 hours trying to find other 3 for 2 books to put with it. But I couldn't find any in that particular shop.
      
 But I did exchange Procession of the Dead in another book shop with a book called City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, part of the Mortal Instruments series. I probably should of got my money back instead of spending it all on books, but I just couldn't resist, I've heard so much about this book.

I haven't really been into fantasy much lately, but as I seem to have read most of the popular and young adult dystopia fiction, I think it's time to move onto something else. The one thing that angers me about the cover of City of Bones is that the title and authors name are at the bottom, compositioned well. But there's a huge quote by Stephenie Meyer right in the middle, what's that about!? Sorry, just had to mention that.

 But for now, I'm going to start Inside Out.
  

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :)