Wednesday 23 February 2011

Feed and Incarceron

So I just experienced one of those beautiful moments when that Royal Mail van arrives at my doorstep and lo and behold there is my Amazon parcel that I ordered. Now this is me being a bit greedy because I am having a trip to the beach later this week where I plan on going book shopping. But at least then, I will have lots to read and not need to buy anymore.

Anyway, here's what I got:




Feed by Mira Grant
I'm a big fan of zombie books and young adult books, so I was more than pleased to have stumbled upon this book randomly when searching for Feed by M. T. Anderson.






















Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
I had been meaning to read this one for a while, but at the same time I'm really not sure what to expect. I also have to say that I really hate this cover, I think that the US version is far more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! :)